Entry deadline is noted in the respective contest or is determined by reaching the number of required submissions for the respective contest. Itinerary subject to change, as is the weather.
WIN A TRIP TO PORTLAND MAINE
DISCOVER AMERICA'S FAVORITE BREW & FOODIE TOWN
OCTOBER 25 & 26, 2019
THREE WAYS TO ENTER
1) Become a new customer! Each new customer location ordering 24 tools receives a FREE Display plus a chance to win.**
2) Refer an Associate to us. Encourage new store location-even across the country-to bring in 24 tools. You BOTH will be entered to win!
3) For each order of 100 or more tools, your Branch location receives an entry!
Contest based on orders placed between March 1st, 2019 and June 30th, 2019. Winner to be drawn by July 15th, just in time to plan your October Weekend in Portland!
All entrants will be notified by email of your entry.
New locations are considered new if there is no order history in the prior 24 months.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- All entry materials become the property of ShingleEater, Inc. and/or ShingleEater, Inc. and will not be acknowledged or returned. The copyright in any Submission shall remain the property of the entrant, but, in exchange for the possibility of publication of the Submission in ShingleEater, Inc., entry in this Contest constitutes entrant’s irrevocable, perpetual permission and consent to ShingleEater, Inc. and ShingleEater, Inc. and others authorized by ShingleEater, Inc. and/or ShingleEater, Inc., without compensation or attribution, (i) to use, reproduce, print, publish, transmit, communicate to the public, distribute, sell, perform, adapt, enhance, or display the Submission and the entrant’s name and city and state for editorial, advertising, commercial, and publicity purposes, in any and all media now in existence or hereinafter created, throughout the world; (ii) to do (or omit to do) any acts in respect of the Submission which may otherwise constitute an infringement of the entrant’s moral rights; and (iii) to edit, adapt, and modify the Submission. Except to the extent prohibited by law, ShingleEater, Inc. and ShingleEater, Inc. excludes from these official rules all conditions, warranties, and terms implied by statute, general law, or custom. Each entrant releases and discharges ShingleEater, Inc., the judges, any party associated with the development or administration of the Contest, their agents, or representatives, or any of their parents, subsidiaries, or affiliates from any and all liability in connection with the Contest, including, without limitation, legal claims, costs, losses or damages, demand, or actions of any kind.
- INFORMATION: The personal information you provide (e.g. name, email address, address, phone, etc.) may be saved in our customer database and used to contact you in the future with subscription offers and/or email newsletters, or other sales correspondence. Your information may also be shared with ShingleEater, Inc. for use in their online communications. Our goal is to provide you with information that is relevant and desirable to you, thus if you wish to opt-out, you may do so at any time: email email@example.com.
- ELIGIBILITY: Contest open to individuals 21 years of age or older as of June 30, 2018, and US residents excluding any jurisdiction where restricted or prohibited by law. Agents of ShingleEater, Inc., its respective affiliates, subsidiaries, dealers or retailers, advertising, production and promotion agencies, the independent judging organization, and the immediate families and/or members of the same household of each are not eligible. You may not transfer your entry to other members in your corporation. Contest void wherever prohibited or restricted by law, and if your employer has elected not to participate. All federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply.
- RIGHTS: By accepting prize, winner agrees to release ShingleEater, Inc., its directors, employees, officers, and agents, including without limitation, its advertising and promotion agencies from any and all liability, loss or damages arising from or in connection with the awarding, receipt, and/or use or misuse of prize or participation in any prize-related activities.
- PRIZE: Generally one prize per person, unless otherwise noted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission by ShingleEater, Inc. (except where prohibited) to use winner’s name, business name and location, and likeness for purposes of advertising, promotion, and publicity without additional compensation.
- WINNER SELECTION: Winning entries will be selected from all eligible entries, at random, by ShingleEater, Inc. , (or by chronological submission of valid entries, as dictated by the respective contest/giveaway) whose decisions are final and binding on all matters relating to this contest. The prize is guaranteed to be awarded, assuming sufficient number of entries. Winner will be notified by e-mail at the e-mail address with which they entered the Contest or through direct message on social media. If any prize notification letter, e-mail notification, message, or any prize is returned as undeliverable, and there is ample time to select and clear an alternate winner, the prize will be awarded to an alternate winner. Generally, winners will be notified by email. Winners may be required to provide name, address, email address, phone number, and other information in order to fulfill the award.
- MISCELLANEOUS: ShingleEater, Inc. and judging organization not responsible for late, lost, stolen, damaged, garbled, incomplete, or misdirected entries or communications; for errors, omissions, interruptions, deletions, defects, or delays in operations or transmission of information, in each case whether arising by way of technical or other failures or malfunctions of computer hardware, software, communications devices, or transmission lines or data corruption, theft, destruction, unauthorized access to or alteration of entry materials, loss or otherwise. ShingleEater, Inc. and ShingleEater, Inc. disclaim any liability for damage to any computer system resulting from participation in, or accessing or downloading information in connection with, this Contest, and reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify, cancel, terminate or suspend this Contest should any virus, bug, technical failures, unauthorized human intervention or other causes beyond ShingleEater, Inc.’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the Contest. In the event of such cancellation, termination or suspension, a notice will be posted. ShingleEater, Inc. and/or ShingleEater, Inc. reserves the right, at its sole discretion, modify or cancel this contest at anytime and to disqualify any entrant if his or her participation affects the integrity of the Contest.
- CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS CONTEST IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SHINGLEEATER, INC. RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH ENTRANT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.